Rovco’s mission is to change the way the world surveys subsea and we are becoming recognised as a global leader in subsea inspections and surveys using 3D vision and applied AI.
To assist with the data processing activities of Rovco's hydrographic survey and inspection projects. Ensuring quality control and assurance of data complies with the project scope of work. Processing of survey data acquired from vessel/USV/AUV/ROV platforms and to produce survey data products for GIS/SSDM, charts and reports.
Due to the nature of what we do and how we do it, every day is likely to be a little different but we the ideal candidate to be responsible for the following:
- QC & QA of acquired survey data
- QC & QA of survey delivery products
- Maintain knowledge and develop experience in survey applications and survey techniques
- Maintain comprehensive handover notes
- Maintain a detailed and accurate processing log and checklist
- Processing of hydrographic survey and inspection data
- creating survey data deliveries
- Producing GIS / SSDM projects and CAD charts
- Documenting procedures and workflows for hydrographic survey and inspection projects
- Project preparation and planning
- Provide support to the offshore team
Qualifications and experience
- Survey/hydrographic/ocean science/data related degree
- Extensive offshore experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Expierience in offshore survey projects in a Data Processor role
- Experience in data management
- Knowledge with TVU planning and reporting
- Experience with SSS and seismic navigation processing
- Experience with creating charts
So, you think you might want to join Rovco? We don’t blame you - this is an amazing place to work!
People join Rovco because they are excited by the possibility of leaving their own mark on the world and developing solutions that solve real world problems. Although we share the same vision, we value varied perspectives, and we adapt to fit different people from all walks of life. Not only does that make for a genuinely awesome team of colleagues, but it also makes day-to-day life more interesting, and it’s how we keep evolving and getting better at what we do.
What’s in it for you? Not to blow our own trumpet, but you’ll get to work with a passionate, smart and highly driven team with an incredible range of skills. Other benefits include;
- A fast growing company that can accelerate your career
- Competitive salary that tracks market rates
- 33 days paid annual leave
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical cover
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture with monthly social events
Sound like fun? Then get in touch! Even if you feel you don’t tick all of the boxes but are excited about the job and think you have what it takes to hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you!