Senior Data Processor - Offshore
Rovco’s mission is to change the way the world surveys subsea and we are becoming recognised as a global leader in subsea inspections and surveys using 3D vision and applied AI.
To assist with the data processing activities of Rovco's hydrographic survey and inspection projects. You will be responsible to ensuring quality control and assurance of data complies with the project scope of work. Processing of survey data acquired from vessel/USV/ASV/AUV/ROV platforms and producing survey data products for GIS/SSDM, charts and reports.
- QC & QA of acquired survey data
- QC & QA of survey delivery products
- Leading and manage the survey data team offshore
- Supervise and provide training to staff as and when required
- Maintain knowledge and develop experience in survey applications and survey techniques
- Maintain comprehensive handover notes
- Maintain a detailed and accurate processing log and checklist
- Processing of hydrographic survey and inspection data
- creating survey data deliveries
- Producing GIS / SSDM projects and CAD charts
- Documenting procedures and workflows for hydrographic survey and inspection projects
Qualifications and experience
- Survey/hydrographic/ocean science/data related degree
- Extensive offshore experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Valid OGUK medical and BOSIET/FOET/HUET
- Expierience in offshore survey projects in a Data Processor role
- Experience in data management
- Knowledge with TVU planning and reporting
- Experience with SSS and seismic navigation processing
- Experience with creating charts
So, you think you might want to join Rovco? We don’t blame you - this is an amazing place to work!
People join Rovco because they are excited by the possibility of leaving their own mark on the world and developing solutions that solve real world problems. Although we share the same vision, we value varied perspectives, and we adapt to fit different people from all walks of life. Not only does that make for a genuinely awesome team of colleagues, but it also makes day-to-day life more interesting, and it’s how we keep evolving and getting better at what we do.
What’s in it for you? Not to blow our own trumpet, but you’ll get to work with a passionate, smart and highly driven team with an incredible range of skills. Other benefits include;
- A fast growing company that can accelerate your career
- Competitive salary that tracks market rates
- Generous pension
- 28 days paid annual leave
- 150 day contract offering
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical cover
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture with monthly social events
Sound like fun? Then get in touch! Even if you feel you don’t tick all of the boxes but are excited about the job and think you have what it takes to hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you!
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
As an organisation, we know that in order to achieve our goals we need to attract, develop and retain only the very best people and encourage their growth through our company.
As a fast-growing business in an ever-changing environment, we truly recognise how important it is to be aware of our roots, to visualise the mission we are working towards and to embrace our values to help us reach our common goal as a team.
Rovco is a global provider of ROV and hydrographic services, supported by unique artificial intelligence-based technology products. We have a vast track record in supplying services and technology to the Offshore Energy industry across the globe.
Rovco invests heavily in research and development, creating technology to support our clients. Our vision is to provide truly autonomous collaborative subsea robotics to perform Offshore Energy services.
Senior Data Processor - Offshore
Loading application form
Already working at Rovco?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.