Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
We usually respond within a week
Salary range: £25,000 to £30,000 if you have all of the skills & experience we are looking for
Location: Aberdeen or Edinburgh, Hybrid 2-3 days per week in the office
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Here at Rovco we are busy making offshore hydrographic and subsea survey more autonomous, using ASVs, AUVs and autonomous ROVs enabled by our computer vision, AI, and data technology.
Backed/funded by a UK pension funds and an energy major we focus on international offshore wind and oil field decommissioning, and are building a $bn international offshore company.
Growing at nearly 100% per year we're creating the world's only truly green subsea services and hydrographic survey/site characterisation business.
We are looking for an experienced, capable and adaptable IT Manager to join our scaling business at a very exciting time and support our IT needs both onshore and offshore.
We are looking for a motivated and highly organised individual to come and join us at a very exciting time!
Working closely with the Business Acquisition and Marketing team you will offer support to multiple stakeholders to ensure a high level of organisation support is provided to the departments.
As the Business Development and Marketing Coordinator your skill sets will allow you the ability to engage with our new and existing customers as well as the opportunity to support the generation of new business.
This role will initially provide more support to our business development & sales team to work through a high-volume of pre-qualification and tender activities.
In your new role you’ll spend most of your time:
- Working within the Business Acquisition and Marketing team’s managing the day-to-day email inboxes, ensuring relevant opportunities are directed to the correct stakeholders within the business
- Salesforce lead follow up and filtering – monitor inbox, filter opportunities by client and make initial contact
- Utilise Linked in and other social media resources to research and approach relevant contacts
- Monitor public tender portals such as TED and Negometrix to ensure opportunity types that suit our product portfolio are captured
- Assist and help organize business development activities and events
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to prepare proposals, marketing, and presentation materials
- Monitor internal sales Email in-boxes and systems
- Generate prequalification responses working with Finance, HSEQ and Tendering to ensure key metrics and standardised responses are developed / maintained
- Assist with the generation of board reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with the logistics planning for conferences and client meeting attendance for the business acquisition team
- Support the Marketing Manager with any key tasks as distributed
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to use computer programs, like PowerPoint, Excel, and Word processing packages
- Strong verbal and written proficiency, including professional proofreading, editing and presentation capability
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients professionally
- Ability to work and interact with members of staff at various levels in the organisation
- A strong desire to learn and own the role
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in relevant fields like communication, marketing and public relations
- Previous experience in the Subsea sector.
- Work experience in business development or marketing fields
So, you think you might want to join Rovco? We don’t blame you - this is an amazing place to work!
People join Rovco because they are excited by the possibility of leaving their own mark on the world and developing solutions that solve real world problems. Although we share the same vision, we value varied perspectives, and we adapt to fit different people from all walks of life. Not only does that make for a genuinely awesome team of colleagues, but it also makes day-to-day life more interesting, and it’s how we keep evolving and getting better at what we do.
What’s in it for you? Not to blow our own trumpet, but you’ll get to work with a passionate, smart and highly driven team with an incredible range of skills. We also offer a competitive salary, up to 33 days’ holiday (starting at 25 days + bank holidays), a loyalty reward scheme after 2 years’ service and a really flexible approach to hybrid/connected working, because we know that work-life balance is important too. Other benefits include;
- A fast growing company that will accelerate your career
- Competitive salary that tracks market rates
- Generous pension
- Flexible working policy and remote working options
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical cover
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture with monthly social events
Sound like fun? Then get in touch! Even if you feel you don’t tick all of the boxes but are excited about the job and think you have what it takes to hit the ground running, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your CV, along with your salary expectation and a brief outline of why you are the person we need.
- Sales & Marketing
- Edinburgh, Aberdeen
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- 30,000 - 35,000
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
As an organisation, we know that in order to achieve our goals we need to attract, develop and retain only the very best people and encourage their growth through our company.
As a fast-growing business in an ever-changing environment, we truly recognise how important it is to be aware of our roots, to visualise the mission we are working towards and to embrace our values to help us reach our common goal as a team.
Rovco is a global provider of ROV and hydrographic services, supported by unique artificial intelligence-based technology products. We have a vast track record in supplying services and technology to the Offshore Energy industry across the globe.
Rovco invests heavily in research and development, creating technology to support our clients. Our vision is to provide truly autonomous collaborative subsea robotics to perform Offshore Energy services.
Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Rovco?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.