Location: Aberdeen or Edinburgh
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £130,000.00 pa OTE, if you have all the skills & experience we are looking for.
Rovco is an industry 4.0 business, and global provider of technology-enabled services to the offshore renewable energy and oil field decommissioning sectors.
Rovco’s mission is to automate offshore wind services. The company works with cutting edge research, focusing on the use of novel perception, data and autonomy technology to bring the offshore industry into the 21st century, and help further the growth of marine generated renewable energy.
You can take a look at one of our products in action https://bit.ly/SubSLAMX2
Make an impact in the Energy Transition phase, identifying, securing and converting business opportunities relating to subsea decommissioning projects within the Oil & Gas domain initially, with a view to expanding that experience into the removal of end of life assets in offshore wind.
Leverage value added sales opportunities by using Rovco's offshore project based vessel solutions and tech-focused competitive advantage.
Use your extensive experience of subsea vessel based ROV/AUV projects, subsea controls system knowledge, tooling expertise or asset inspection project knowhow to develop new business opportunities to suit our service offerings in the offshore decommissioning space.
Help inform the future direction and growth of the business with adjacent services and sectors and leverage your existing client relationships to attract, grow and retain key customers.
- As Business Development Manager - Decommissioning you will develop new business in the Oil & Gas sector to aid in the end of life of depleted assets across the UK and Europe
- Early engagement with Renewable Energy customers to engage on future planning and works in this space for end of life demonstration projects and commercial scale projects.
- You will actively manage and maintain the Sales Pipeline and CRM database, ensuring the best quality of intel is captured against each opportunity.
- You will report progress through the sales funnel and initiate actions to push opportunities forward.
- Working with the Director of Business Acquisition and Chief Revenue Officer you will make recommendations on which opportunities to forecast confidently that will convert and highlight through strategic win plans the steps required to advance and secure B list targets
- You will advise the exec team of progress at monthly and quarterly reviews
- Experience within subsea, offshore energy or the maritime environment is essential
- Experience with offshore vessel based ROV, AUV, survey/inspection based projects or detailed engineering and subsea infrastructure construction projects is desirable.
- Understanding of the Subsea industry with a bias toward decommissioning of subsea assets is advantageous.
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to win new customers and foster existing relationships.
- Identify new business early in the sales cycle and develop bespoke solutions that give Rovco and our clients a competitive advantage
- Experience in international Sales is also important and must be able to understand cross-cultural relationships and where possible influence decision makers
- Provide clear and precise intelligence to the Commercial function for bid preparation by detailing client technical specifications and requirements.
- Leading sales activities in your sector by defining, creating and implementing sales strategies
- Developing and executing a plan to align the sales funnel with organisational goals and targets
- Listen, consult, promote and sell services to current and potential new customers
- Delivering presentations at conferences, to key clients and prospects
- Working with tendering team to craft responses to tenders and development of service proposals
- Experience of sales tracking software / CRMs
- Working with a product development team to understand, tailor and develop the right service offering for our clients
- Maintaining strong market knowledge by establishing networks, reviewing publications and monitoring competition.
- A fast growth company that can accelerate your career
- Competitive salary that track market rates
- Sales related bonus scheme
- Flexible working policy and remote working options
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Personal private medical insurance that can be extended to your family
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture
As a team we are passionate about our company’s future and work hard to see the results of our efforts changing our industry. We are small enough that everybody makes a difference but big enough to provide variety of work and strong in-house expertise. We work together and celebrate our successes together.
Rovco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer