Location: Aberdeen or Edinburgh
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £130,000.00 pa OTE, if you have all the skills & experience we are looking for.
Rovco is an industry 4.0 business, and global provider of technology-enabled services to the offshore renewable energy and oil field decommissioning sectors.
Rovco’s mission is to automate offshore wind services. The company works with cutting edge research, focusing on the use of novel perception, data and autonomy technology to bring the offshore industry into the 21st century, and help further the growth of marine generated renewable energy.
You can take a look at one of our products in action https://bit.ly/SubSLAMX2
Make an impact in the Renewable Energy Sector, identifying, securing and converting business opportunities relating to Offshore Wind, Wave and Tidal Developments. Targeting key opportunities to support developers and tier 1 contractors with pre consenting scouting surveys, cable route and site engineering assessments, that result in the deployment of our skilled teams and substantial assets to perform Hydrographic, Geophysical, Seismic, Environmental, Archaeological and Shallow Geotechnical scopes of works that enable our clients to design, develop and operate significant offshore infrastructure projects.
Leverage value added sales opportunities by using Rovco's tech-focused competitive advantage and state of the art assets.
Use your experience in hydrographic/geophysical survey or other equivalents to develop new business opportunities to suit our project solution offering to key clients across the UK, Europe and US.
Help inform the future direction and growth of the business with adjacent services and sectors and leverage your existing client relationships to attract, grow and retain key customers.
- As Business Development Manager you will develop new business in the Renewables sector with a key focus on Marine Site Characterisation scopes.
- You will actively manage and maintain the Sales Pipeline and CRM database, ensuring the best quality of intel is captured against each opportunity.
- You will report progress through the sales funnel and initiate actions to push opportunities forward.
- Working with the Director of Business Acquisition and Chief Revenue Officer you will make recommendations on which opportunities to forecast confidently that will convert and highlight through strategic win plans the steps required to advance and secure B list targets
- You will advise the exec team of progress at monthly and quarterly reviews
- Experience within subsea, offshore energy or the maritime environment is essential
- Experience of hydrographic / geotechnical survey scopes or detailed subsea engineering projects is essential.
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to win new customers and foster existing relationships.
- Identify new business early in the sales cycle and develop bespoke solutions that give Rovco and our clients a competitive advantage
- Experience in international Sales is also important and must be able to understand cross-cultural relationships and where possible influence decision makers
- Provide clear and precise intelligence to the Commercial function for bid preparation by detailing client technical specifications and requirements.
- Leading sales activities in your sector by defining, creating and implementing sales strategies
- Developing and executing a plan to align the sales funnel with organisational goals and targets
- Listen, consult, promote and sell services to current and potential new customers
- Delivering presentations at conferences, to key clients and prospects
- Working with tendering team to craft responses to tenders and development of service proposals
- Experience of sales tracking software / CRMs
- Working with a product development team to understand, tailor and develop the right service offering for our clients
- Maintaining strong market knowledge by establishing networks, reviewing publications and monitoring competition.
- A fast growth company that can accelerate your career
- Competitive salary that track market rates
- Sales related bonus scheme
- Generous pension
- Flexible working policy and remote working options
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Personal private medical insurance that can be extended to your family
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture
As a team we are passionate about our company’s future and work hard to see the results of our efforts changing our industry. We are small enough that everybody makes a difference but big enough to provide variety of work and strong in-house expertise. We work together and celebrate our successes together.
Rovco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer