Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 pa + 10% company bonus, if you have all the skills & experience we are looking for.
Rovco is an industry 4.0 business, and global provider of technology-enabled services to the offshore renewable energy and oil field decommissioning sectors.
Rovco’s mission is to automate offshore wind services. The company works with cutting edge research, focusing on the use of novel perception, data and autonomy technology to bring the offshore industry into the 21st century, and help further the growth of marine generated renewable energy.
You can take a look at one of our products in action https://bit.ly/SubSLAMX2
Reporting to the Tender Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing the technical and commercial review of received ITT/RFI/RFQs, to ultimately form compelling proposals for issue. You would manage and facilitate elements of tendering activities and you would be responsible for regular progress reporting to internal stakeholders to ensure on time submission of high-quality proposals.
You must be able to drive compliance with internal processes, work with internal teams to mitigate risks associated with tendering activities, and be responsible for delivering a broad range of commercial support to the business.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Creating tenders to fulfil the clients needs for a particular RFI, RFQ or ITT
- Consulting peers for input into the process/procedures/tooling or assets required to form the solution
- Preparation of pricing estimates for tenders
- Production, maintenance and analysis of commercial documentation for support of tenders
- Review of contracts from a commercial perspective and participate in tender contractual negotiations
- Identification of risks and opportunities within tenders and mitigation/improvement plans
- Oversee final compilation, document control and delivery of tender documents to deadlines
- Ensure all follow up clarifications are managed through the business
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to mature opportunities and deliver optimum commercial and technical solutions when presenting tenders
- Accountable for arranging the project handover meeting; ensuring that all relied upon data, risk/opportunities, pricing, and other pertinent documents are available
- Ensure debrief on tenders and collate data on Salesforce in order to trend reasons for wins and losses
- Periodic review of processes
- Identify opportunities to eliminate waste within such processes and align to evolving demands while ensuring risks are adequately identified and mitigated
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- International tendering experience in the Offshore Wind or Oil and Gas Lifecycle (Development/Construction/ O&M & Decommissioning sectors), with vessel based tendering experience essential and some exercise with ROV and survey tenders desirable
- Some sales experience and networking in this sector would also be desirable but not essential
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience considered) in appropriate discipline (Business, Law, Quantity Surveying, Project Management or Technical Function)
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving skills with a customer centric focus
- Skilled in operating basic office software packages (e.g. MS Word, Excel, CRM)
- A fast growing company that can accelerate your career
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible working policy and remote working options
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing based on length or service.
- Bonus leave gifted at various length of service milestones
- Personal private medical insurance that can be extended to your family
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture with monthly social events
As a team we are passionate about our company’s future and work hard to see the results of our efforts changing our industry. We are small enough that everybody makes a difference but big enough to provide variety of work and strong in-house expertise. We work together and celebrate our successes together.
Rovco are proud to be an equal opportunities employer