Job Title: 3.4U Inspection Coordinator
Salary: Highly Competitive
Rovco’s is an industry 4.0 business, and global provider of technology-enabled services to the offshore renewable energy and oil field decommissioning sectors.
Rovco’s mission is to automate offshore wind services. The company works with cutting edge research, focusing on the use of novel perception, data and autonomy technology to bring the offshore industry into the 21st century, and help further the growth of marine generated renewable energy.
Take a look at one of our products in action SubSLAM X2 - Unlocking the Future of Marine Robotics - YouTube
- We are looking for an Inspection Coordinator on a permanent basis. You do not need to have renewables experience for this role, giving you a fantastic opportunity to join the renewables revolution!
- As the Inspection Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating and overseeing the offshore execution and delivery of our inspection projects.
- You are an experienced Inspection Coordinator and are passionate about delivering high quality inspection data.
- You are recognised as a leader offshore, and in the department, and encourage good working practices within the team.
- Coordinate the offshore inspection team
- Be the point of contract for all offshore inspection activities
- Brief offshore team in inspection project requirements, leading toolbox talks
- Actively promote company HSEQ values and policies
- Ensure all activities are completed as per procedures
- Coordinate vessel mobilisation and demobilisation of inspection equipment
- Efficiently execute offshore inspection workscopes
- Ensure Inspection equipment is calibrated as required
- Ensure all project logs and registers are completed
- Perform QC on inspection data and compile inspection reports
- Be responsible for inspection data management on the vessel and transfer of data ashore
- Supervise and mentor subordinate inspection team members
- Report offshore progress, activities and issues to onshore Lead Inspection Coordinator
- Ensure crew change and project handovers are completed
- Other duties as agreed by the Offshore Manager or Lead Inspection Coordinator
You should apply if you have:
- A solid understanding of survey principles and marine survey techniques
- Extensive offshore 3.4U experience or equivalent role
- Hold current CSWIP 3.4U certification
- Hold a valid Full UK driving licence
- Valid OGUK Medical and BOSIET/FOET/HUET
- Experience in planning offshore inspection projects
- Experience in managing activities within an offshore inspection team
- Experience of Inspection data acquisition and reporting
- Proficient in the use of inspection software and MS Office
- Significant ROV inspection project experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Problem solving, excellent communications and decision-making skills
People join Rovco because they are excited by the possibility of leaving their own mark on the world and developing solutions that solve real world problems. Although we share the same vision, we value varied perspectives, and we adapt to fit different people from all walks of life. Not only does that make for a genuinely awesome team of colleagues, but it also makes day-to-day life more interesting, and it’s how we keep evolving and getting better at what we do.
What’s in it for you? You’ll get to work with a passionate, smart and highly driven team with an incredible range of skills. Other benefits include:
- 33 Days Annual Leave paid at Offshore Day Rate
- Private medical insurance, including Dental & Optical.
- Career and learning development through paid courses, conferences and events.
- Curiosity fund – up to £500 to spend on learning which is not role related
- Up to 10% company bonus.
- Pension up to 6% company contribution
- Volunteering day, to give back to your local community.
- Cycle to work scheme.
We value the diversity of our teams and are committed to supporting and welcoming individuals from all backgrounds, knowing that every perspective is a valuable part of our success. Should you require any reasonable adjustment throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to let a member of the Talent team know.